Monday, January 17, 2011

Something to Write About: Ball-jointed what now?

I was asking around what accessories came with the S.H.Figuarts Emperor Kiva, and Murakami Night was gracious enough to link me to this site. It was in Japanese, so given the option to translate, translate I did. Now, I dunno if this was meant to be like this or if the translator failed, but it did make me do a double take.


Be sure to click the image to zoom in. You could say this is an if you see it, you'd shit bricks, but instead of shitting you'd be laughing like crazy and instead of bricks... I dunno, carbon dioxide maybe? What kind of gas do you expel anyway when you laugh? And no, not methane, I meant from the front end.


BALL-JOINTED WHAT NOW?


For the uninitiated, yes, collecting figures like these is a hobby of mine. I make comics out of them, in case you don't know yet, and I'm planning to include this particular figure right here. I know you can't see the figure much, but if you'd Google S.H.Figuarts Emperor Kiva, you'd see how golden majestic this dude is (and no, no image, go and Google, it builds character).

Anyway, that's all for that. Hope that got some laughs outta you. Sure got some outta me, haha.

1 comment: